Pongal O Pongal Festival Feast
Lunch Box Distribution: Curbside pickup – Between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm (EST)
Venue: HSCF Temple Grounds, 1994 E Lake Dr, Casselberry, FL 32707
We humbly request all members to RSVP for the lunch box pick-up, in order to guarantee sufficient quantities of food for all, and to help us in planning for a successful event.
We highly recommend all participating members in the 2022 Pongal Celebrations to follow the below mentioned safety guidelines, owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We sincerely ask for your cooperation and understanding during these challenging times.
1. Must wear a facemask at all times. Children less than 2 years old or anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance should NOT wear cloth masks.
2. Maintain at least 6 feet of separation as much as possible, and avoid gathering in areas that may lead to close contact (within 6 feet) of others.
3. Do not shake hands, hug, or touch others.
4. Only immediate family members can participate in Pongal Paanai celebrations and remain near the registered member.
5. Stay in your car, with your mask on, during the lunch box pick-up. A gloved volunteer will bring the lunch box to your car.
We encourage all of our MSCF members to renew their membership to be a part of the 2022 Pongal Celebration!
Please reach us out at email@example.com for any questions, concerns, or suggestions.